You can get involved by sending through a question to the candidates on the SMS line 04 971 02000 during the show.
There’s sure to be lively discussion about the upcoming Federal Election coming up on 2nd July.
With twenty-six years experience as a Broadcast Journalist, Judy- Ann Steed in her weekly current-affairs news program Judy-Ann & Company, along with ‘Paul on the Panel’ will put them through their paces.
In the studio this week Judy-Ann's guests include, for the Senate: from Nick Xenaphon’s Team: Naomi Halpern and from Rise Up Australia’s Team: Rosalie Crestani.
Representing La Trobe: Lower House of Representatives Greens candidate:: Elissa Sutherland and for Labor: Simon Curtis.
For 30th June Candidates for the Senate: Palmer United Katrina Thoolen, and from the Mature Party, Richard Temby. Sitting Liberal Member for La Trobe Jason Wood (to be confirmed)
Topics to set the ball rolling may include:
- The roll out of NBN with the hidden costs to consumers
- Protect and enhance the right to private property and private ownership eg: coal seam gas issues
- Re-establish all sorts of manufacturing industries (that ‘value-add’ and provide high technology
- Protect Australia’s Health System; jobs
- Look at predatory gambling
- Better Taxation system,
- Eliminate deficiencies in aged care, banks, education, immigration,
- Reaffirm the historic right to trial by jury and British common law as the basis of our laws, and that open Courts are preferable to bureaucratic Tribunals.
TEXT your questions on the morning to: 04 971 02000