Every Wednesday 7-8.30pm, Emerald Hall, Cost: $15
Come along let go and see what you’re your body has to offer you...through your own experience of freedom and movement!
WELLINGTON VILLAGE – YOUR COMMUNITY SHOPPING CENTRE
Wellington Village Shopping Centre is at 1100 Wellington Road, on the corner of Braeburn Parade, Rowville.
Hastings is located on Western Port Bay approximately 60km south of Melbourne. Noted for its clean waters and excellent fishing, the Bay also plays host to French Island and Phillip Island, both of which harbour abundant wildlife.
38 Salmon St, Hastings, (03) 5979 2322
The Craft Groups’ aim is to preserve and foster all aspects of Handcraft, with a special emphasis on Spinning & Knitting. Anyone wishing to learn a new crafty skill can come and have a cuppa and a natter with us at the Cottage.
The Craft Shop is open from Thursday - Monday 10.30-3pm.
Recruitment is NOW OPEN for committed volunteers willing to donate an hour of your time per week to mentor high school students at schools
All young people need a champion. A caring adult who believes in them and walks beside them, encouraging and supporting them to unlock their potential.
So, what’s required to be a mentor?
· Be aged between 18 to 80 years
· Undertake a screening process to protect the safety of the volunteer and young person
· Receive face to face and online mentor training
· Are supported by a mentoring professional through the whole mentoring experience.
· Are matched to a young person at school based on interests, compatibility and location
· Commit to approximately one to two hours per week (depending on the BIG Futures program) during school hours for between a 12 and 22 week period.
· Don't need qualifications, just a desire to make a difference in a young person's life and to help them build the skills and confidence needed to unlock their potential
Lounge back into our lavish armchairs and enjoy our authentic free Range and organic tapas menu to share while sipping on your favourite cocktail, superb wine or craft beer, enjoying local artwork exhibited around you and listening to quality local and national artists performing a wide variety of music from blues to carnival to indie folk.
1648 Burwood Hwy, Belgrave, 9754 7567