If you are already part of a community or volunteer organisation, interested in volunteer opportunities or want to learn more about local initiatives, you are invited to join the discussion about the health and social challenges facing our community.
During the three-hour event, you will have the opportunity to:
- discuss the biggest health and social challenges facing our local community
- learn about local initiatives that address these health and social challenges
- share your ideas with others and work together to plan new initiatives that improve health and social outcomes
- Identify how you could support local community and volunteer groups
There will also be information about applying for Council’s Community Wellbeing Grants to support ideas that aim to improve health and social outcomes in the community.
Participants can choose to attend one of two sessions. The first will be on Saturday, 28 October from 1pm–4pm and the second on Monday 30 October 9.30am–12.30pm, at the Cardinia Cultural Centre, 40 Lakeside Boulevard, Pakenham. Refreshments will be provided.
Register now for this free event:
- Register at Eventbrite or contact Council’s Community Planner on 5945 4308.
- If you already do volunteer work or are part of a volunteer or community organisation, please complete the Community Summit Pre-event Survey