To apply simply send us a 60 second video, or series of 5 pics, and 100 words or less telling us how the campaign would assist your organisation, as we all navigate our way out of COVID-19. Entries should be emailed through to email@example.com and some terms & conditions apply (see below).
For more information, please contact us via 9752 5637 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms & Conditions*
- The Community Group or Organisation must be based in the Yarra Ranges Council area.
- Entries will be assessed by 3MDR and all entrants will be notified of the decision made regarding their entry.
- Each campaign is valued at $250 and equates to 60 spots over 8 weeks, across 3MDR's program grid. All spots are 30 seconds in length.
- Entrants will be responsible for working with 3MDR to provide the script for their announcement and are welcome to also voice their campaign. This work must be completed within an agreed two week period, upon the entry being successful.
- The entry material (video, pics & words) will also be shared across 3MDR's social media platforms, to promote the Community Organisation at the launch of their campaign.
- Entry will remain open until all sixteen campaigns have been awarded.